Ussama Tahraq

“If you want to join Foodpanda as a rider, you just need a motorbike driving license. It’s a very easy process. We can do our work with our phone. We receive our orders on it, so we just have to accept the order, go to the vendor, pick up the food and go straight to the customer. You feel like your own boss.”


Explore your city

Drive around and become a trip advisor to your friends. You'll see something new everyday.

Attractive Service Fees

Rider earns up to HK$105 per order!
Walker/cyclist earns up to HK$75 per order!
All tips go straight into your pocket!

Flexible Hours

You will be self-employed and enjoy flexible working hours.


icon 1b

Extra Service Fees

icon 1c

Personal Accident Insurance

icon 1a

Restaurants and other deals

Some things
you'll need:


A smartphone – iPhone (iOS 10 and above) or Android (5.0 and above)


A motorcycle with the necessary safety equipment (Riders only)


A work permit for Hong Kong


Motorcycle rider should be 18 years old or above. Walkers/cyclists should be 16 years old or above.

Get started.

Apply now